Friday 15 October 2010

Suppage

I had sushi for lunch today. It was delicious. The green tea was not, but my parents were paying for it and if it speeds my metabolism up I won't complain.

Mmmm, spicy shake gunkan. スパイシーなサーモン軍艦

I did some writing today. I have all my poor, neglected and unfinished fanfictions in my bedroom (which doesn't have a floor anymore, just old school books normal books towels and used clothes) and after the release of Kill or be Killed (Vampire Diaires FTW) I ACTUALLY HAD INSPIRATION. I might publish my Harry Potter story next o.0

My problem is that I love writing, I'm always writing, but I write in notebooks by hand. It's a problem when I try to publish it of Fanfiction.net and I have to (godforbid) type it all up. It gives me a headache, because I suck at typing/typing is evil.


Mmmmm, still thinking about the sushi.

OMNOMNOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment